Ok so I follow the funniest Duck I know called Ducky over at Batcrap Crazy. She is so flippin funny and as a rule I always leave her page laughing. So today she had this cool new meme called Bring your Own Crazy from It’s Just me see the pic above. Being the awesome stalker crazed follower that I am I had to go check her out. I am glad I did. I love her blog layout and her side bar cracks me up. So of course I had to jump in and participate right.. RIGHT…So here are the questions:
1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?
2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?
3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?
4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!
1. If you have ever read my blog you would know that I have 3 older sisters. 11 and 12 years older respectively,making me the baby and what I would consider an only child. Because by the time I was 7 they were grown and gone. I have varying relationships with them all but we all talk at least once a day.
2. Favorite take out is a local place called Doughboys or Papa Johns. However I prefer homemade. There are a lot of things I am learning to do from home to cut down on costs. Basically cause I can and it’s much cheaper. Plus the kids love helping make their own pizzas.
3. Sadness has been my constant companion since my mom passed in December. Grief is funny like that. Tears of joy the day before Easter. When I hosted the dinner/egg hunt that became a tradition when mom moved up here behind us. I think they were a cross of sadness /joy. Sadness that mom was not here to see it and joy that my family , some of whom we had not seen for years, came to share that day with us.
4. I have a BB. I can shoot nearly any kind of rifle having learned from my cousins when I was younger. I am an excellent shot. Don’t tempt me.
5. Hmm bills, naps, finding out my kid had pneumonia and has had it for months thanks to a crap doctor. Feeding puppies, worming dogs, spending some time sitting on my front porch relaxing and partying with the UBP.
Mom, wife, sister, daughter. I am covering them all. Lover of words and the power they have on the minds of those who read them. This is my place to spin my tales if you will. To bring you my reader right to my front porch swing with me. To share a laugh, a cry or to just sit quietly and be grateful for the beauty that is my hillside in Kentucky. Look around, don't be afraid. Check out the fridge for some home cooked leftovers, the bookshelf for some amazing books, and the photo albums for a glimpse at my life, my loves and my other passion, photography.