Being Friday you know I go hang out with my girl Dazee and have my Frack you Friday, now I also Hook up with Me, Drazil and Shenique for Bring your own Crazy. Lord knows I have more then enough crazy to go around.
Frack You Friday to the flat tires that are still plaguing this hillside. First it was my van but we got that taken care of. Then Gene’s back tire would stay inflated all week, till he didn’t drive it one day and boom it would be flat. Now our riding lawnmower has a flat. What is this crazy flat tire week or month I should say??
Frack you to the heat and humidity and the fact that the bugs are thicker then flies on cow crap. No winter means biters galore. Don’t get the citronella oil for tiki torches it sucks, seriously. Instead of causing the bugs to avoid the porch it seemed to lure them in like bees to honey. Our poor bug zapper needs taken apart and cleaned they have been so thick. So I went and got the cedar oil stuff, it has to work better then the other
1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions? Sleep in, usually a card from the boys and all the friends of the boys who call me mom
2. Do you take a daily vitamin? yep I use RelivWhy or why not? Because I feel like crap without it. Hot flashes, depression. the difference it made for me is amazing
3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind? Not every day, I put some on when I am going somewhere and it varies. Anything from white diamonds to White roses
4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you? If I am leaving the yard my cell phone, if not the house phone because it has pick up all over the property
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week. Flat tires, auction with old family friends, sold a car, working in the yard, beginning to set the garden out, smothering from the heat, nights spent on the porch swing listening to the bullfrogs across the road in the creek.