Well it is Monday and we all know what that means..LISTICLES with Stasha!! This week’s topic is
10 Things I WON’T be changing in 2013. Good one, since we spend so much time trying to change ourselves to fit some ‘image’ that society deems appropriate. Now on with my list
- I won’t be changing my coffee addiction anytime soon. It saves lives, just ask my children.
- I won’t be changing the spice rack in my kitchen, I might be adding to my stock but not changing anything as far as taking it out. I love to cook, I need my spice rack.
- I won’t be changing my hair color. I was coloring it red, oh who am I kidding , DYING it because of the stark white hairs in contrast to my own dark hair. Yeah you are gonna see them all, I earned them.
- My need for time to give myself a manicure. My nails suck without nail polish on them. It keep them from splitting and chipping.
- My love for animals, l grew up around them and my youngest son has my same addiction to them
- My love of hot bubble baths, does that really need explaining?
- My love of writing, be it here or on my other blog. Writing lifts my spirits, soothes my soul and softens the blows of life. It’s not going anywhere.
- My quick with, a lot like Ron from Lizard Lick. Catch someone with a witty phrase and they are likely to remember it.
- My love of music, I take spells that certain kinds just trip my trigger and it can change from day to day
- My blog reading. Do I ever get as many comments as I visit blogs, nope, and if I did I would fall over from shock. But I love going through and finding new people to read.
So there you have it.. so what would be on your list?? Let us know and link up with Stasha. Click on the button to be redirected to her web page. Trust me it’s worth it.