So Stasha, who has a cool button that goes with this carnival but I can’t get it to copy the code even, is back with a new list. 10 people you would have over for dinner. Well if you read my often you would know anything done around here ends with fire pit being employed and drinks on glass patio tables. With that many people don’t expect formal dishes or silverware and definitely not a server. In these parts it is a come as you are, grab it and growl lunch line. Bars and counters filled with food that will make your tongue slap your brains out. Unmatched glasses and cool ice cubes shaped like stars. The drinks are more than likely out of a can unless it’s beer then it’s out of a bottle. I have well aged hard liquor, but am not a bartender.. ahem. If I mix it plan on getting shnockered in half a drink. As far as superstars that would be easy….
1. Shemar Moore: seriously is there any doubt about why???
2. Gil Grissom: I have a thing for older men with salt and pepper hair, brains and a twisted sense of erotica.. ahem.. think Lady Heather. Who I am still pissed he didn’t wind up with..
3. Patsy Cline. I know I am aging myself but since I can sing like her it’s just a thing ya know.. That voice.. often imitated never duplicated. She took you there cause she had been there done that wrote the song lyrics..
4. Dolly Parton: to learn how she keeps those boobs caged.. cause Lord knows my big boobs hate cages and I have issues finding ones that fit. She probably has them custom made.
5. Vin Diesel sexy and sensitive with a respect for others and the world all at once..
6. Trace Adkins. Yep rough and ready baby all the time
7. Toby Keith another country bad boy that makes my motor purr
8 Tim Mcgraw and his wife.. Hello he is sexy, she is sexy, and together they are amazing
9. TD Jakes.. cause I am gonna need someone to pray for me with all those sexy men there ahem. Plus he is powerful, anointed and can teach the Word like no one else.
10. Kirk Franklin awesome song writer, producer and down to earth I love how he changed the face of gospel music opening the door for people of all genres to give praise.
11. All my blogger friends.. period.