So I am hopping on this train as it flies past me. I see tons of others participating that I follow so I thought why not join the crowd. This week Stasha has given us a chance to list the 10 sounds that annoy us most..
1. The beep of the CAT scales when someone pulls up on them where I work. Yep I work at a truck stop that has a weigh station. It has an alarm that goes off when they drive on so we can communicate with them via intercom system to get basic information for the printout they get to use if they get pulled over or whatever. The alarm is annoying as hell. This high pitched beep beep beep, kind of like an IV when it goes empty on those electric pumps.
2. As much as I love animals the sounds of a group of puppies all barking at once drives me bananas.
3. Nails on a chalkboard
4. Teeth grinding
5. That seal bark you can get when you have bronchitis really bad. Scary and annoying at the same time. It sounds just painful as heck
6. Chairs being pulled out and squeaking on the floor.
7. Brake rub on a car
8.Some cell phone ringtones
9. The sound of someone vomiting. That retching sound literally makes me want to tell them to move over and make room for me..
10 Justin Bieber singing.. anything..
I would have put the button right here but it would not let me get it for some reason grrrr