Monday Monday.. da da da da .. Time to play Monday Listicles with Stasha. Whose button still doesn’t like me but I figured out how to go around that HA!!! Take that unclickable code for her button.
Ok so if you listen to country music you have undoubtedly heard that song listed in the title if not let me introduce you:
Yes I am a country girl born and bred. I will not admit nor deny that I may or may not have done any of the things listed in the video. Ok I deny the beer part because, well I don’t like beer. But I do like wine coolers and if any of those were in a cooler that I may or may not have had access to on a farm behind corn well then odds are I may or may not have imbibed in some of it. So anyway as I was saying.. we are gonna talk about my hubby’s baby. His Ford Truck. That looks like this:
He calls it blue I call it a royal purple it really depends on the light it is in..
1. As I said it is his baby, stick shift, which I could drive but I choose not to. But I could if I had to.
2. It has been ideal for hauling scrap, and wood for the fire pit.
3. Guarantee if you have a truck you will be called on by friends of friends to help them move.
4. Throw a futon mattress in the bed and you have a perfect place off the ground for looking at the stars on the night of the meteor shower.
5. Kids will want to ride in the back of it, regardless of where it is going. If it is off this property I nix that idea really quickly.
6. Did I mention the awesome color of it??
7. I am not short, until I attempt to get in this truck. He says he is going to put me a step on the side, I am still waiting.
8. The windows in it require actual hand motion to roll down, not flipping a switch.
9. It is older which of course makes it better.
10. It has 4 wheel drive for pulling our hill in the winter. He loves spinning up it I prefer to be OUT Of any vehicle doing that.
Now go link up with Stasha and here is her cute little button that doesn’t like me