This week the list is 10 ways you know we are in 2012..
1. Cell phones are everywhere. Gone are the days of payphones on every corner and in many places people have replaced their land lines with their cell phone.
2. Computers are in nearly every household.
3. Seeing the game systems that came out when I was a teen and considered top of the line in graphics be labeled as classics.
4. Realizing that the things I thought were fantasy are becoming reality, like portable computers.
5. Who needs emergency flares? Lost somewhere pull out your smart phone and find where you are thanks to GPS and other navigational features.
6. Realizing that what were considered ‘old wives tales’ and country cures held some truth, with a whole lot less side effects than ‘modern medicine’
7. Lawsuits over frivolous things, you know like hot coffee from McDonalds and people being awarded millions of dollars. That wouldn’t have made it into a court before. It is called COMMON SENSE and we are losing it slowly but surely.
8. Family dinners at the table are making a comeback, why did they ever leave??
9. People are moving closer to family for support and fellowship.. again why did we ever think not having that support was okay??
10. Women building empires from the comfort of home through platforms of social media….
Now go link up with Stasha and play along..